Effective Link Building Strategies
Building links pointing back to your website can be a very time consuming task and sometimes you might not know where to start. Let's take a look at some effective link building strategies.
1. Contact other website owners and offer a link exchange. It is a good idea to contact website owners with sites in the same niche as yours. You can create a 'recommended sites' page or list on your site where you can place links to other sites that agree to a link exchange.
2. Create a 'link to us' section on your website. This is to make an offer to your website visitors to link back to your website. Give them all the information that they will need to link to your site such as URL and anchor text. Have a section where they can leave their details for you to link to their site.
3. Make sure that your website contains good quality information so that other website owners will want to link to your site. Website owners don't want to be linking to a site that is not of good quality so the quality of your website is always important for link building.
4. Search the internet for other websites that may mention your website or your website content but do not include a link to your site. Contact those website owners and ask them to include a link to your website.
5. Post comments on blogs and include a link back to your website. Always make appropriate comments that are related to the post topic or your comment will not likely be approved it is looks like spam.
6. Use internal link building from within your own site. For example, when you create a new page or post on your website you can include a link to your main home page or any other page on your site.
7. Article marketing is a very effective way to build backlinks. Write some good quality articles and submit them to article directories and include a link to your site in the resource box.
8. Offer to do a guest post on someone's blog. When you write a guest post for someone else's blog they get the benefit of new content for their blog and you get the benefit of being able to include a link back to your site.
9. Look at your competitorís backlinks and see if you can get some of those same sites to link to your website.
10. Use social networking sites like Squidoo and Hubpages to build backlinks to your site. It is quick and easy to create a Squidoo lens or Hubpage and include a backlink within the content.
These are ten great link building strategies and you can use all of them or some of them. The important thing is to use some methods and put in the effort that is required for effective link building.
Link Building Tools
... Analysis tools can tell you how many links point to a specific page or domain and/or which anchor text is being used significantly or even too much. These types of tools can give you a quick, superficial look at the ...
Link Building Tips For Your Blog
... promote your blog contest on a variety of blog contest promotion sites. You can even "bribe" contestants with extra entries if they write an article on their blog which links back to your article about the contest. Create ...
Internal Link Building
... generic anchor text when doing internal link building. Let's say you have a site on painting houses; you could have the phrase "click here to get a house painting quote", but only the words "house painting quote" would ...
Incredibly Easy Business To Start
... start is with some link building basics. One of the more effective methods of generating links back to your site is by writing and submitting articles. You can either write them yourself or hire someone to write them ...